Does something not seem right about a Will? Are you concerned about its validity? We can help.
We know that when someone passes away it can be a stressful and distressing time for all concerned; even more so when there is a disagreement relating to a Will.
Unfortunately, it can happen that something just doesn’t seem right about a Will, whether that is how it is written, the gifts which have been made, or the way in which it has been signed or witnessed. Unusual Wills can be cause for suspicion leading to disputes with the executors, or other beneficiaries.
Our specialist team understands that when a dispute arises you need someone who truly understands your position, and will be on hand to assist you during this difficult time.
Whatever your circumstances we will discuss all of the options available to you, so that you receive bespoke, clear and cost-effective legal advice, guiding you through the processes involved in relation to:
- Failure to sign or witness the Will correctly
- Concern as to whether the testator had mental capacity to make a Will
- Claims that the Will is forged or fraudulent
- Issues as to whether the testator was under undue influence
- Whether the testator knew and approved of the contents of the Will
- Problems getting a copy of a Will
For more information about contesting a Will, our Contentious Probate services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please call Nicola White today on 0800 088 4025 or complete the enquiry form below.