Blacks Solicitors’ expert Contentious Probate team specialise in providing a friendly, bespoke and cost-effective service in relation to disputes surrounding Wills and Inheritance.
If you have been cut out of a Will, not been left reasonable financial provision, or were promised something which has not materialised; we can help you.
There are many different types of claim which may come about as a result of a Will, Inheritance or lack of provision. We can help you with claims such as:
- Claims by unmarried cohabitees where there is no Will
- Claims for reasonable financial provision by family or dependants
- Rectification of errors in Wills
- Disputes with, or between, Beneficiaries
- Interpretation of ambiguous terms in a Will
- Disputes with, or between, Executors
- Application for removal of Executors
- Disputes relating to the Grant of Probate
- Claims for promises which have been relied on to be met.
Whatever your circumstances, we can discuss the options available to you and guide you through the legal processes involved.
For more information about our Contentious Probate services, or for a free no obligation discussion, please call Nicola White today on 0800 088 4025 or complete the enquiry form below.